By posting information and/or material including - but not limited to - text, sounds, data, photos and images ("Material") on the Forum, you explicitly agree to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions Forum").
Article 1 - General
- You acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for all Material posted by you on the Forum and that your use of the Forum is entirely at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge and guarantee that by using this service you have reached the age of suffrage in your home country.
- You acknowledge that Cannabis-World. org has no control over or responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any Material posted on the Forum by other users. You agree that you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Your use of this service is subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations.
Article 2 - Obligations of users
- You agree that you will not post any Material on the Forum that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically, in any way connected with child pornography sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Material posted on the Forum.
- You further agree not to post any Material for any business or commercial purpose.
- You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, any form of lottery of gambling, or any other form of solicitation on the Forum.
- You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users of this service.
- You further agree not to post any Material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party.
- You also agree not to engage in any form of advertising, positive or negative, for any commercial enterprise or entity.
- You further agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in this service.
Article 3 - Rights of Cannabis-World.org
- Cannabis-World.org does not pre-screen the Material posted on its Forum. However, Cannabis-World.org reserves the right at its sole discretion
(a) to immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Forum, or parts of it, and/or
(b) to edit, or require you to edit, Material posted on the Forum, if in Cannabis-World.org s judgment the Material concerned does not comply with these Terms and Conditions Forum, in case of legally completed and properly filed requests by law enforcement and/or unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
- Cannabis-World.org is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such Material. You acknowledge and agree that Cannabis-World.org may preserve Material and may also disclose Material if required to do so by law or in the good faith believes that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) respond to claims that any Material violates the rights of third-parties; or
(c) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Cannabis-World.org, its users and the public.
Article 4 - Intellectual Property Rights
- You hereby guarantee that the Material posted by you on the Forum is original and does not contain anything which infringes the intellectual property rights of any party.
- You agree that the Material submitted or made available by you will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
Article 5 - Warranties
- Cannabis-World.org disclaims all warranties of any kind as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Forum or as to the accuracy or reliability of any Material obtained through the Forum.
Article 6 - Liability
- In no event shall Cannabis-World.org, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website or this service be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any direct and indirect damages, resulting from your use or the use of other persons known or unknown, of the Forum.
Article 7 - Indemnification
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Cannabis-World.org, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the Website or this service against any and all claims of third parties based on the assertion that your use of this service, including the Material you post, transmit or make available through the Forum, infringes upon the rights of a third party.
Article 8 - Miscellaneous
- Cannabis-World.org reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions Forum at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon either posting of the modified Terms and Conditions Forum or by notification to you.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions Forum is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Terms and Conditions Forum, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions Forum are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The district court in Amsterdam has the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any and all disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions Forum.