Well it is finally done. The new room was completely finished about at the begen of Dec 2006. It had the babies in it before this but I found out that the temp where to high, with 6000W of lights, so I had to install cool tubes over the lights, to get the temps in the proper range. At 1st the temp's where in the 90's and so I could only ran 4 or 5 lights but after I install the tubes, I got the temp down into the 70's, boy do they make a differents.
I would like to thank Robbie and Clear Head C for all of their help as this was a very big project and it wouldn't have happened, without they help as I am so busy with taking care of Robbin, OD harvesting and School. This 1st pic is of our signature, that is on the wall of the room.
These next pic's are of the room when it was mostly finish and I was able to put the babies on the tables.
This is the room now. The babies are almost one week into 12/12.
Unfortunately we where short on babies and in hope of being able to get some to full this table, 1/2 of it was left empty. There was a great guy that did try and help us out but the babies he sent me will just never catch up with the other, but I would like to send you a great big thanks anyways, for helping. You know who you are.
We will have all the babies we need next time as I have new strains started. Weso Grail (Indica), Weso Grail (Leopard),
Sour Diesel x Bubba Kush, Mendo Purp x Bubba Kush, Guerilla Gold, Blue Mountain Jamican 85 (Lambs Breath), Mango x BubbleGum, StoneHenge, God Bud, God Bud2, Purple Urkle, Maui Red Bud, Hawainia x OGK and (A11 x OT1) x Haze. So next round we should be to the max, with some very special strains.
Once again I would like to thank everyone who helped me out and a very special thank to Rob who was here night after night until it was finished, even thou he was dead tiered from working all day.
These are pic's of the finished crop. It didn't turn out the best as I ended up recieving cutting with Mites on them and had to deal with them, as well as getting all the bugs and adjustments of a new room cleared up. I had also not grown on tables for over 10 years, so I had a bit of re-training to do also. But here they are:
And here are a couple of the harvest:
I will also be getting my MMAR come early Jan, as soon as my Doc gets back all of my test results from the bone scans and EGM's, so we will really have some numbers in this Med' grow, as right now we are allowing another MMAR to grow in this room some all of these are legal.