01-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Favorites: crystal skulls, starburst, saskwatch, i-spice, timewarp, montreal chemo, Knep, NLP, nepwarp, Sweet C
The Octagon Rules
- The Octagon is a contest between two buds, to be puffed and judged by 2 tokers who can post the blow by blow commentary in the forum.
- All entrants to the Octagon must be cured for minimum 2 weeks since chop, chop.
- No maximum length of time for cure.
- Can be strain against strain, harvest against harvest or length of flower time against another.
- Joints must be broken up and rolled by the same person.
- Joints shouldn't be larger than .5g. You shouldn't need more than that to get 2 people baked. If it takes more you can't enter.
- Joints must be puffed immediately after being rolled. A dry toke is necessary for both judges.
- 45-60 min. between joints as needed. I suggest setting an alarm so you don't forget.
- Descriptions should be written immediately, so you don't get baked and forget.
- Should be done as first hits of the day. Some alterations may be made to this one.
- Only one Octagon battle per judge per day.
- Start a new thread for each octagon battle.
- Post as much info about strain (genetics, pictures, etc.) at the beginning of each battle.
Last edited by c-ray; 01-22-2007 at 07:20 PM.
"In the uptake of nutrients from the soil food web, sulphur is the catalyst for carbon chemistry, boron gives us sap pressure and silicon builds the capillary action that transports plant sap. Only then can calcium, magnesium and amino acids be delivered to cell division sites for chlorophyll manufacture. As chlorophyll catches light, phosphorous transfers energy into sugar production—after which a mix of sugars and more complex products follow potassium through the silica pathways to provide energy or its storage wherever required in the plant."